Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hops N Scotch Now Open in Coolidge Corner Brookline

Hops N Scotch is finally open in Coolidge Corner. I have not been yet but they do offer gluten free options. Gluten free - and vegetarian - items are labeled on the menu. I called earlier today about the sandwiches, I had a feeling the "can be made gluten free" meant we can but the burger on a salad and call it your meal, and I was right! They do not offer gluten free bread BUT when I spoke with the manager he said all I had to do was call a few days before I was coming in and ask for him and request gluten free bread and they will get it for me! So please do this if you go! I think the more people who request it, the more likely they will be to carry it all the time.

HNS also offers Greens Gluten Free Beer, Magners, Angry Orchard Cider and JK Scrumpy Organic Cider.




No comments:

Post a Comment