Saturday, September 29, 2012

DEAL $15 for $25 at THE MEAT HOUSE

I LOVE buying my meat here! And the groupon makes it even better! Today the deal is $15 for $25 worth of meats and seafood. Click here to see the deal.


I like buying meat from a local butcherie rather than the grocery store. The Meat House offers a wide selection of expertly butchered premium meats, poultry, veal, lamb, and pork, prepared proteins, fine cheeses, fresh produce, hearty breads, prepared side dishes, Boar's Head Deli products, and other gourmet grocery items, wines and beers (not sure about gluten free though).

My favorite are the marinated meats. Most of the marinades are gluten free, each one is labeled too! Two that pop into my head, that I've had recently are the Lemon Pepper Chicken, and the Sundried Tomato Chicken. My absolute favorite are the Meat House and Sweet BBQ marinated steak tips. The Burgundy Wine Steak Tips are also gluten free, among many others. Salmon burgers, lamb meat, everything I've had has been wonderful!

Check out this deal, it's good for all 16 locations!


http://www.groupon.com/deals/the-meat-house-stratham-1?utm_campaign=UserReferral_dp&utm_medium=email&utm_source=uu6714204

No comments:

Post a Comment